My photo
India
As my wardrobe is my style statement, My blog is my life statement.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Do we give a second thought to what we listen?



The news channels make me go crazy and same would have been happening with most of you. Sometimes I can’t even believe the news I am listening to, it feels like a story all spiced up for the mere benefit of the channel? Is the image of someone created in our minds is true or not? Are they presenting the complete truth or just for a story playing with the reality? I am not against the media but I am against the things done just for the sake of TRP. Does money mean so much to us that we can’t even see the bigger picture? It’s our country and by the word “our” I mean even the media people and at last all the wrong doings will affect all of us. So why to fabricate the truth? Are we so much afraid to speak our mind or are we just slaves to be just ruled and do things even without giving a thought? We need to think before sharing some piece of news or any information through social media. Why are we forgetting that we have a blessing called as Google from where we can get any information, it's like a wand and we should start using this wand very often. There is so much we hear in the news and it's our duty to know the truth behind every story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment