My photo
India
As my wardrobe is my style statement, My blog is my life statement.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nature's hIpHop!!!!

I was extremely busy and was not able to be a part of my blog everyday. But don't worry now you will find my posts very frequently and in more interesting way. I have included various other topics as well that will refresh you but in a more fashionable way. Just give me few days and i am coming with a collection you will love to have.

You will be thinking that a girl who said she will write about nature and social causes is saying that she is going to present a collection. Is she moving to a fashion world or what? No people i am there only working for the same motive but taking care of our generation, so presenting the same thing but with a pinch of fashion industry.


My next post will be related to nature only, but isn't nature fashionable. This is my next theme and i am working hard on it and i am sure u all will love it.
And so as to add let me tell you all that collection will not be my creation. Idea is mine and from your own most popular markets i am going to search my matter and for you all will also work on their prices. I know being aware about prices help you really plan about your next shopping spree.

So don't worry i will not just let you know about the prices but also will give you the address or links whatever i will come across.

A collection of what we wear but with an impact of nature.
Enjoy nature but love and protect it also ..... So that some day your children can also enjoy it !!!!!
So till then Good bye!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment